Friday 2 May 2014

fall right in




I used to actually tell myself that ” life is actually pretty predictable ” but it was actually just me not looking at the bigger picture of things . You’d start craving for something to happen , you’re always waiting for something to happen , something that grabs you by the shoulder and says ” hey this is it kid , your life is going to kickstart now ” . and until that happens you’re going to live your life believing that you need to ” find ” that something or someone to give you that drive .

Sure we all need inspiration , but when our source of inspiration , drive , motivation relies completely on something else other than ourselves then we need to start looking at the bigger picture which is , our own self . You know how people say you’re wiser as you grow older , it’s true , you’re wiser as you get to know yourself better . All things cliche are true , that’s why they’re called cliche’s . The more you understand yourself , your limits , know what you want in a long run or just what you want tomorrow e.g what to have for lunch , the less dispute you’ll have with life . I’m not saying you’re not going to get hurt anymore , I’m saying you’ll be able to accept all of life’s encounters .

 " The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you "

 Times when I believed that ” life is pretty predictable ” were times when I was putting myself on hold , when I was oblivious to the fact that if I keep telling myself this then I’m putting my own self through bleak days and nights . Now I have this clear image of who I want to be , what to accomplish etc and knowing that to get to that big picture is by living my small every day life with all of its little fixings of good and bad .

 Life is honestly exciting and scary at the same time and it’s sure as hell unpredictable .

No comments:

Post a Comment