Monday 28 April 2014

weekender

A week ago I  went thrifting at a neighbourhood bundle that I stupidly have never stepped into . An oversized Levi's denim jacket , a basic grey t-shirt with a little pocket ( no one can ever have enough t-shirts with a cute pocket ) and this shirt below .  Ah I forgot to take a detailed picture of the shirt , it's in faded red and white stripes , with a front pocket of course .


hat / h&m , shirt / cream soda; thrifted , jeggings / marks&spencer , bag / bought in Italy , shoes / h&m



The shirt's tag is really hxc man , too fast to live too you to die heck yeah m8 .

ps :
Finally owning an oversized denim jacket I did the only right thing next which was to purchase pins and patches off etsy.com . I'll blog about it once they have arrived and sewed on . Stokkkkeddd !

No comments:

Post a Comment