Saturday 3 May 2014

clean on me


Recently came across a store right here in JB carrying specialized clothing labels like american apparel , comme des garcons gitman vintage , crafted denim dr denim , nudie , ksubi even cambridge satchel co with a dainty coffee place tucked within the store . That's pretty neat , 4 for you glen coco . Speaking of glen coco how did you celebrate Mean Girls' 10th year anniversary ? Did you do something fun ? Did you go to Taco Bell ? ( ahaha ha ok I hope someone is laughing with me not at me for this )


t-shirt / american apparel , shirt / gitman vintage , jeans / topshop / , shoes / vintage keds

Nothing like a crisp white on white look ,  avoid wearing with sweatpants unless you want to pull off a Marshall Matters or a GTA look .


3 comments:

  1. yo, I actually managed to pull off that look tho (the 1 u asked to be avoided) imma badass btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. twas "ima" not "imma"... shit happens, so is typo

    ReplyDelete