Monday 28 April 2014

photo-diary : weekend

 I knew the " I'll be back with a photo diary of my trip " would be total bull when I come back . Here's a photo-diary alright but of my weekend instead .


Headed over to Zoe's and I got to try her raw vegan carrot cake with cashew icing which tastes exactly like the real deal . The cashew icing ,  takes the cake . 


Listened to Wild Nothing in the cab to town .


I noticed this little gem sandwiched between two larger buildings which reminded me of the Little's house from Stuart Little . The Little's house is probably one of my favourite film house set . I guess I was 6 or 7 when I first watched it but I can prominently remember the tiled floors and dark wallpapers of the house oh and MY FAVOURITE feature of the house is the laundry shoot ! I thought it was the coolest thing to have in a house .



A long needed catch up session with the girls who kept me sane and insane throughout highschool and life .


Curry which took about um 10 years to come . Always having japanese at the same japanese place when all of us are together .


Breakfast was bomb digity as always because Zoe is the breakfast princess . Oatmeal with bananas , strawberries , raisins , coconut , cinnamon , muesli and almonds . Welcome to our motherfvcking oatmeal festival .

My holiday photo-diary will be up .......... when it is up :'--)

4 comments: