Monday 24 March 2014

hat enough of that

Towards the end of last year I had a hat calling . Perfectly sized with the perfect flop factor but to invest in that amount of perfection comes a huge amount of investment ... that I could not afford . I almost gave in and spend 200$ on a HAT . Said my final goodbye to it and just walked away with determination in finding something similar with a lower price to pay .

and I did !

It actually looks nothing like my first love  but hey it's a floppy hat with a tolerable diameter  , a neat finishing and more than half the price .

I wear it out as often as I can , as considerate as I can . Please don't be a dick and wear a floppy hat to the movies or indoor concerts . I've hat enough of those people .

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wool floppy hat / hNm , top / hNm , jeans/ f21 , flats / from an Indian Expo , leather two-way bag / from a market in Sorrento , Italy .


ps : photos are from one month ago hence the shaggy gross hair

No comments:

Post a Comment