Wednesday 26 March 2014

depth defying


I made a declaration to wear a vampy lip for the rest of my days this year but um I'm waiting till uni starts before I can commit to this revamp . For now I wear it when the sun goes down . Bad ass girl vibe guaranteed when you wear a dark lip . For a 100% badass girl transformation I need a pair of Jil Sander's lace up boots .

Look at that buckle , look at that chunk , it's so badass it has a freaking shield . This is almost 500 USD . The day I can afford this pair of boots is the day I put my fist up in the air saying

What's 50 grand to a mothafu- like me ?
Can you please remind me ?
Ball so hard this shit crazy
Y'all don't know that shit don't phase me
the nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like ,
this shit gravy
thanks Jay-Z


topshop lipstick in depth

No comments:

Post a Comment