Friday 14 March 2014

Noc-tulle-nal


When I attended Yuna's Nocturnal Tour concert at Esplanade , I wore a polyester tulle-sque skirt from The Editor's Market bought in daylight before the show just so I get the chance to put a wordplay on this blog entry .

Kidding .

It was really love at first sheen . I know this is a really off putting way to describe this but it makes me feel like I'm wearing a glamorous black trash bag as a skirt and who wouldn't like that ?! The sheen and volume of the skirt may seem a bit loud to wear out casually but dressing it down is highly possible e.g with a white t-shirt and black sandals .

Image 5 of CROPPED SWEATER from Zara

cropped sweater / zara , skirt / the editor's market , shoes / cheap monday

Incidentally the concert was unsurprisingly amazing and it left me feeling like I had flowers growing in my stomach . I was enthralled and all smiles post-concert ( photo evidence above ) .  Yuna , you're a mighty babe musician . 

No comments:

Post a Comment